At Over Yonder we can make this happen. Let us introduce you to the beautiful countryside and the majestic hills and mountains waiting for you to explore. Together we will soak up the sights and sounds of the Yorkshire Dales, the breath-taking Lake District, the classic Peak District, and the many adventures to be had in Snowdonia.
Are you hoping to achieve your next summit? Would you like to discover wild flower meadows in Swaledale or the enchanting Autumn colours in Buttermere? We can help you create an adventure just for you and your group. Together we will organise your activity which will not fail to enlighten and invigorate your senses.
How far you are planning on travelling is up to you. There are plenty of local areas to explore, such as Haworth and the Bronte Way, Harden, Norwood Green, Marsden, Hebden Bridge, Holmfirth, Ilkley ... the list is endless. You will be surprised and delighted at just how picturesque local walks can be. Wherever we explore you will have a magical day to remember.
• The Great Outdoors – from dramatic mountains in the Lake District to hidden gems in the Yorkshire Dales.
• Smaller Groups – always happy to cater for smaller groups.
• Beautiful Scenery and Stunning Views - we don’t have to travel far to get away from it all and a chance to connect with the countryside around us.
• Health and Well-being - your walk will be designed for you so that you can appreciate all the wonderful sights and sounds, to absorb yourself in the moment, returning feeling relaxed and refreshed.
• Peace of Mind – no need to worry about route planning and navigation. Although there are many benefits to being able to read a map and use a compass.
• Navigation Skills – learn basic compass and map reading skills.
• Experienced Leaders – fully qualified Mountain Leaders will always put the safety of the group first. We use qualified and experienced Mountain Leaders as we recognise that this reduces the risk involved in this type of activity.